New Zealand Law Society Practising Certificates:
New Zealand Law Society fees for the period 1st July 2018 to 30th June 2019 are now due. Some law firms and sole practitioners find it preferable to finance this payment due to cash flow constraints.
Financial Synergy Limited (’FSL’) offers law firms and sole practitioners an opportunity to manage the payment of their practising fees by providing a cash flow facility to spread this payment over monthly instalments.
How does Funding Practising Fees work?
Upon receiving your Practise Fee Funding application, FSL will email you a link to their Online e-Signature system that allows you to agree and accept your Practise Fee Funding loan terms and conditions online via a secure web link. The e-Signature is very quick to complete and means your loan can be assessed quickly and efficiently. After your loan is approved by FSL, we will email you confirmation of acceptance and the date your First Payment Amount will be Direct Debited from your bank account. Once this First Payment Amount has cleared FSL will pay the Practising fees as agreed to the New Zealand Law Society.
What are the benefits?
- Optimise retained working capital for other areas of the business operation.
- The interest cost is 100% tax deductible.
- FSL offers complete transparency.
- All costs are disclosed upfront and the interest rate is fixed for the duration of the contract.
- The facility is simple to set up and law firms and sole practitioners can tailor the instalment options to meet individual requirements.
- FSL is a specialist at funding practising fees and works directly with the NZLS.